All students have real-time, 24/7 access to their account information.
Semester billing statements are only available online via the my.lakeforest.edu portal (username and password required).
To access your Lake Forest billing statement:
- Log into your Forester Account at https://my.lakeforest.edu/ics/
- Click on "Students"
- Click on "My Account"
- In the "View My Account Information" box, click "Billing Statement."
To pay your student account balance online (student ID# required), log into your Forester Account. There you can make a one-time payment or establish a payment plan for the balance due on your account.
- Forester Payment Plan (FPP) – Available in 5, 4, or 3-month options all beginning in July. There is a $60/per semester sign-up fee to begin a payment plan. Payment plans are available beginning as early as of July 15th for the 5-month option.
- Make a One-Time Payment – eCheck, Credit Card, Wire Transfer (International and Domestic). Please note, debit cards are associated with a bank account number and routing numbers.
- Wire Transfer – Multiple options available.
- International Payments – Multiple options available.
- NOTE: Payments made with a credit card are subject to a 2.85% service fee. There is NO service fee for payments made by e-check from a checking or savings account. Please note, debit cards are associated with a bank account and routing numbers. By entering your bank account number and routing number instead, there is no service fee.
Click here to explore your options and get started TODAY! https://sso.myonplanu.com/landing/lakeforest
Late Fees: Any account not enrolled in a payment plan or satisfied by August 15th in the fall and January 15th in the spring, is subject to a $100 late fee. For each month thereafter a $25 late fee will apply.
All students must have their account in good standing in order to register for subsequent semesters, receive transcripts, or diplomas.
On-Campus Secure Drop Box
Our in-building drop box is located just inside the middle door on the left wall (in the vestibule). The vestibule is the space between the outer door and the inner door. The box is grey and is accessible during our posted business hours.
How to get access to the Parent Portal
The Parent Portal at Lake Forest College gives families online access to students' information to keep informed of their activities at the College. But to gain access, they need to be enrolled in the Lake Forest College Parent Portal.
To establish permission, your student should log into my.lakeforest, select the 'Student' tab, then "Student Information Form" from the left-hand column, and then "Review My Contacts." That's where they will add you to the list of people who can see their information. Please note that it can take up to five business days to process.
The Parent Portal enables students to share with parents (or other parties) the information they want online while complying with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Permission granted can be canceled or changed at any time by the student.
In the Parent Portal:
- Students can share information with parents, including grades and GPA projection, class schedules, student account balances, financial aid awards, and any outstanding documentation that may be required.
- The College can share information with parents or guardians quickly and easily.
- Parents can view information about a single student or multiple students in one convenient location.
Questions? Contact Dean of Students Office - Cindy Orr email@example.com 847-735-5203.
IMPORTANT: Only family members enrolled in the Parent Portal may receive information from the Business Office.
Due Dates and Fees
Tuition, room and board, and other student account charges are due each semester for all students, including those who have received permission to return late according to the schedule below:
Fall Semester: August 15th
Spring Semester: January 15th
A late fee of $100 will be applied to any student account with an outstanding balance as of the following business day after the payment due date.
All students must have their account in good standing to register for subsequent semesters, receive transcripts or diplomas.
Enrollment and Housing Deposits, Parking Permits, and Miscellaneous Charges
Payments are accepted for non-tuition-related items through our online store by credit card.
Click here to make payments for parking permits or fines, course-related materials, enrollment deposits, or application fees.
If you have questions about this payment option or your budget, please feel free to contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Student Accounts Representative at 847-735-5032.
- Make a one-time payment
- Need Payment Assistance?
- Financial Aid Office
- Zoom appointments available, click here to sign up!
North Hall, Room 103
Mailing address: 555 N. Sheridan Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045
Temporarily, we are only available by email and phone due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Business Office Hours
Academic year: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Summer: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Academic Year: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Summer: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Closed on Fridays