The QRC is offering in-person peer tutoring for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters. Please contact Director Julia Berkowitz, email@example.com directly to schedule a weekly or as-needed QRC appointment.
The Quantitative Resource Center (QRC) provides students with extra help in the math, science, and quantitative portions of their classes and supports already existing departmental and course tutors.
We offer support for the following classes:
Bio: 120, 220, 221
Busn: 130, 210, 230
Chem: 114, 115, 116, 220, 221
Econ: 110, 130, 210, 220
Fin: 130, 210
Math: 102, 108/109, 110, 111, 150, 160, 210, 230
Phys: 110, 111, 120, 121
1. Attendance Policy: You are allowed 2 misses/cancellations. On your third miss or cancellation your remaining appointments will be cancelled. You will be allowed to use the QRC tutors by first speaking with Julia Berkowitz, Director of the QRC.
2. Coming in to say that you have “nothing to work on” or canceling for that reason is considered a missed appointment. You always have something to work on (i.e. corrections for past quizzes and/or tests, review difficult concepts, preview upcoming material).
3. If you need to cancel due to a conflict, ask to reschedule instead of canceling. Please contact the Director, Julia Berkowitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you need to cancel due to illness, we have remote Zoom tutoring as an option. Please contact the Director Julia Berkowitz: email@example.com
3. Come prepared. Homework must be attempted to the best of your ability. Come prepared with your notes, textbook, and questions. Use this time to clarify concepts and problems or to review for assessments.
You are allowed to schedule one additional appointment during the week, as needed. PLease contact the Director, Julia Berkowitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of QRC Student Support Specialist
Hotchkiss Hall 011
Coordinator of the Center for Academic Success
Hotchkiss Hall 012
QRC Front Desk#
Hotchkiss Hall Lower Level
Sunday 3-7 p.m.
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
CLOSED Friday and Saturday
*There are no walk-in hours.
Note: Students are only allowed to schedule an appointment one and a half weeks in advance.
For a weekly standing appointment, email Julia Berkowitz.