The QRC is offering in-person peer tutoring for the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters. Please contact Director Julia Berkowitz, email@example.com directly to schedule a weekly appointment.
For a one-time, as-needed appointment, click HERE
The Quantitative Resource Center (QRC) provides students with extra help in the math, science, and quantitative portions of their classes and supports already existing departmental and course tutors. With one-on-one and small group tutoring, The QRC focuses sessions on:
- Helping students identify why they are struggling in their course
- Understand course content
- Learn to take effective notes
- Understand how to manage their time and study appropriately for an assessment
- Help students get directed to their professors for additional help
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Lower Level of Hotchkiss Hall
We offer support for the following classes:
Busn: 130, 210, 230
Econ: 110, 130, 210, 220
Fin: 130, 210
Math: 102, 108/109, 110, 111, 160, 210, 230
Phys: 110, 111, 120, 121
Director of QRC Student Support Specialist
Hotchkiss Hall 011
Hotchkiss Hall | Lower Level
Sunday 3-7 p.m.
Monday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Tuesday-Thursday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
*There are no walk-in hours.
Note: For a one-time weekly or weekly standing appointment, email Julia Berkowitz.