Health and Wellness
Welcome to Health and Wellness
Call (847) 735-5240 (please leave message) or
To scheudule an appointment log into the Lake Forest Student Health Portal
Call (847) 735-5240 (please leave message)
Health and Wellness Services Hours:
Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 pm
1 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mental Health Emergencies
(outside of normal business hours M–F 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
24/7 Mental Health Support Line
While our services have some restrictions, the following services are available to our Lake Forest College students, regardless of geographic location:
- Digital Workshops – lakeforest.zoom.us/my/foresterhealthandwellness
- Educational posts and videos on social media
- Instagram: lfchealthandwellness
- Facebook: Lake Forest College Health and Wellness Center
- Twitter: lfcbewell
- Take a minute right now to follow us so you’ll always know what programs are coming up next.
- Have you read The Stentor yet?
We have! Click on the link below to read an article in The Stentor clearing up any misconceptions you may be having about who is eligible for our services and how to attain them. Then, keep reading to find all the articles that are more fun than ours!
- Crisis Management
- All students can schedule same-day crisis sessions with a therapist by contacting the Health and Wellness Center at 847-735-5240. After business hours, all students can access our 24/7 Mental Health Support Line at 847-735-5300. This phone is for crises only and not a way of calling to schedule an appointment
Health and Wellness Center Statement about Current and Ongoing Racial Injustice and Violence
Dear Lake Forest Student Body,
As racism and hate groups continue to plague our society, we as a Center stand with our communities and say this is not acceptable. We need to demand justice from a system that has been unjust and inequitable for hundreds of years. The trauma that we are all experiencing in the moment may lead to a range of emotions, fear, shock, anger, sadness, guilt, and helplessness. However, it is important to be aware that the recent trauma is especially injurious to our members of the Black and African-American communities who have endured this trauma for centuries. We want to ensure that our students who have been impacted know we are here to provide continued support. We need to acknowledge that our Health and Wellness Center staff do not yet physically represent the racial identities of all our students, but we want you to know our deep commitment to providing a safe space where you can feel heard and validated. We encourage you to contact our office (847-735-5240 or email@example.com) if you (or someone you know) would like support.
The Health and Wellness Center Staff
The Health and Wellness Center does not provide health or counseling services to Lake Forest College employees.
Health & Wellness Hours
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - Noon
1 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mental Health Emergencies (outside of normal business hours M–F 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.)
24/7 Support Line: