The Office of Intercultural Relations is committed to serving the diverse needs of international students through advising, programming, and a variety of services beginning with the First Connection Pre-Orientation through graduation and beyond.
But we’re more than the paperwork! Our office staff offers plenty of support for cultural and personal adjustment, as well as advocacy on academic, housing, and co-curricular issues.
Lake Forest College is proud of our diverse international student community, which comprises 14% of our student body.
- Social Justice Resources on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Intercultural House
- International Student Resources
- Student Mental Health Initiative
- Success and Support
- First Connection
- Faith and Spirituality
- Signature Events
- Student Leadership
- Institutional Diversity
- Bias Incident Response Process
- Meet Our Staff
- Intercultural Advisory Group