Our campus community has people from nearly every socioeconomic and cultural background. Preparing students for a global community is part of our mission and US News & World Report calls us one of the most diverse colleges in the country.
Lake Forest College students have experiences that develop understanding, respect, and appreciation for the diverse cultures of the community members around them.
Students will be prepared to live, work, and serve, respectfully and responsibly, on campus and in the global community.
- Social Justice Resources on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Intercultural House
- International Student Resources
- Student Mental Health Initiative
- Success and Support
- First Connection
- Faith and Spirituality
- Signature Events
- Student Leadership
- Institutional Diversity
- Bias Incident Response Process
- Meet Our Staff
- Intercultural Advisory Group