Supporting students from enrollment to graduation
The Office of the Registrar is an approachable, accessible office serving students, faculty, alumni, and more. It oversees the following functions of the College:
- Registration of all students
- Requests for transcripts and enrollment verifications
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all requirements pertaining to courses, credits, and the College curriculum
- Support of faculty in their role as academic advisors
The Office of the Registrar welcomes questions about registration, general education, and graduation requirements. We are happy to refer you to the best sources for information and assistance if we are not able to answer your questions!
Did you know…
- Nearly one-third of the majors and more than one-third of the minors at Lake Forest are interdisciplinary?
- Lake Forest has new exciting programs in Cinema Studies, Digital Media Design and Finance?
- Students are doing research here at the College with faculty as early as the summer after their first year?
North Hall, Room 100
8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. school year
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. summer