Transcripts, Diplomas, & Verification Letters

Official Transcripts

We have partnered with Parchment for all of our transcript delivery services and can send out secure, official transcripts electronically or through the mail. The fee per transcript request is $8 for electronic transcripts or $10.50 for paper transcripts. Place your order using the "Request Transcript" link below.

You will need to set up an account for your first time use. As of 5/11/2021, we moved to a new Parchment platform.  If you created a Parchment account prior to May 11, 2021, you will need to create a new user account.

Transcript requests are generally processed within 1-3 business days. Any holds on your account may result in delayed processing.

Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is not affiliated with Lake Forest College. Contact Lake Forest Graduate School of Management directly to order a transcript.

Barat College records are housed at DePaul University. Contact DePaul University directly to order a Barat College transcript.

Unofficial Transcripts

Currently enrolled students can access their unofficial transcript through their my.lakeforest account.

Unofficial transcripts are not available for former students or alumni. Former students or alumni needing an unofficial transcript should order an official transcript following the instructions above and have the official transcript sent to themselves. Select the option "I'm sending to myself or another individual" on the "Set Delivery Destination" screen.

Diploma Requests

Request a duplicate diploma by filling out this form.  Duplicate diploma requests cost $30. Diploma orders are placed in January, March, and August of each year.

Course Syllabi Requests

Contact to request a copy of a course syllabus. Syllabi are housed in the library archives. The Registrar's Office does not have copies of course syllabi.

Enrollment or Degree Verifications

Submit requests for degree or enrollment verification letters to If any specific information is needed (ex. enrollment dates, expected graduation date, etc.), please include that in your request. If specific forms must be filled out, students must provide those to the Registrar.

Apostille Requests

Please refer to the Illinois Secretary of State for apostille information. The Registrar's Office can provide a notarized official transcript for students seeking an apostille. Contact to request a notarized transcript for this purpose.