Resident Forms

Throughout the academic year, residents often find themselves needing to complete a form or two for one of our processes. Commonly used Residence Life forms can be found on this page.

Housing Contract Cancellation Application (PDF)

This form is for students who wish to cancel their housing contract after the contract has been signed. 

Residency Requirement Exemption Request (PDF)

For students who meet one or more criteria and wish to be exempted from the College's residency requirement.