The Intercultural House is a gathering space for the Lake Forest College community located at South Campus Apartment 20. At the Intercultural House, we seek to provide a space to celebrate our culturally diverse community and to foster intercultural learning and dialogue.
Campus departments and organizations interested in hosting an intercultural program can make a reservation here.
First Fridays at the Intercultural House
The Intercultural House will help you start your month off right! We host a social program on the first Friday of every month from 7 to 9 p.m.
What’s Cookin’ at the Intercultural House
This monthly program brings students, staff, and faculty together to share culture through food and conversation.
- Social Justice Resources on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Intercultural House
- International Student Resources
- Student Mental Health Initiative
- Success and Support
- First Connection
- Faith and Spirituality
- Signature Events
- Student Leadership
- Institutional Diversity
- Bias Incident Response Process
- Meet Our Staff
- Intercultural Advisory Group
André Omari Meeks
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.: Available as a study lounge and for prayer/meditation
• 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.: Reserved—preference to cultural student organization meetings