Print and Copy Services include:
- Color photocopying of textbooks, manuals, etc.
- Printing business cards, letterhead, and envelopes
- Simple design of items such as posters, postcards, and raffle tickets
- Color printing on paper up to 12” x 18”
- Large format posters
- Binding, folding, perforating, scoring, stapling, and other finishing
Prices vary widely based on specific customer needs, but here are some basic costs:
$35 for 500
$30 for 250
$20 for 100
Color copies: $.50 per 1-99 copies (Note: We charge by the copy, not the paper. If your product is double-sided, you’ll be charged for each side copied.)
Black and white copies: $.10 per 1-99 copies (note the more copies you make, the less it costs per piece)
All fliers and posters produced for use off-campus must include the correct logo and follow the College’s Style Guide.
Donnelley and Lee Library, Room 046
Assistant Director of Visual Communications
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.