To make basic changes to your video, use the Panopto editor online.
- Log onto Panopto on a desktop computer web browser.
- Find your video in the folder where you saved it. To look at all the folders you have access to, choose Browse and My Folders on the left-hand side.
- Hover the mouse over the video, and choose Edit beneath the title.
- This will open your video in the online editor, which allows you adjust start and stop times, add chapter markers, and other features of your saved video.
To learn how to edit your video, watch:
- Using the Online Editor (ITS Video, 3 minutes)
- https://support.panopto.com/s/article/Edit-a-Video (Panopto support page)
- Using Panopto for iOS
- Using Panopto for Android
- Using Panopto for Mac OS X
- Using Panopto for Windows
- Editing and Renaming a Video