Use Zoom through Moodle, or as a stand-alone tool, for video conferencing and video meetings.
Students have been provided access to their own registered Zoom accounts. Directions for setting up their accounts is available at www.lakeforest.edu/studentzoom
Note: Please review the security best practices below.
- Documentation for Using Zoom in Moodle
- Schedule Zoom Meeting using the Zoom App
- Taking Attendance through Zoom Using a Participants List
- Taking Attendance with Zoom in Moodle
- Zoom and Security Best Practices
Online Video Tutorials:
- Meeting Controls for Faculty While Hosting Meetings
- Sharing Your Screen with Others
- Working with Breakout Rooms (Useful for Group Assignments and Interactions)
- Recording Meetings to Your Local Computer
- Recording Meetings to the Cloud(Recordings are automatically moved from Zoom to the Meeting Recordings subfolder in your My Folder in Panopto when recording in the cloud)
- Index of Zoom Video Tutorials
Note: If you wish to start or schedule a Zoom meeting outside of Moodle, you can do so by going to lakeforest.zoom.us and clicking on the Host or Sign in buttons.