No matter what you need, we are here to support you and help you succeed. Scroll down to see more about who can address you concern and to find a tutor, peer mentor contact, and information about disability services.
|Name||Title||Contact Me About|
|Name Dawn Abt‐Perkins||Title Associate Dean of the Faculty for Student Success, Director of Writing Programs, Professor of Education||Email firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Me About Academic planning for meeting graduation requirements and academic advising support. Questions or concerns about all Center programs.|
|Name Julia Berkowitz||Title Director of the Quantitative Resource Center||Email email@example.com||Contact Me About Scheduling appointments with the Quantitative Resource Center.|
|Name Stephanie Edgar||Title Coordinator of the Center for Academic Success||Email firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Me About Access to disability services, including notetaking services, test proctoring services, and information about accessing departmental tutors.|
|Name Kara Fifield||Title Director of Disability Services||Email email@example.com||Contact Me About Developing an accommodation plan if you have documented disabilities.|
|Name Daniel Henke||Title Writing Center Coordinator||Email firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Me About How to schedule an appointment for peer Writing Center tutor support, how to find helpful writing resources to guide you in your writing projects, and specialized support for students whose first or only language is not English.|
|Name Kris Sundberg||Title Academic Success Specialist||Email email@example.com||Contact Me About For help with time management, understanding and applying academic policies, and general academic coaching, including support in communicating with advisors and instructors.|
More Academic Help for Your Classes ...
- Scheduling a Tutoring Appointment - How to book a tutoring appointment with the Quantitative Resource Center (QRC) and Writing Center (WC)
- Accessing Academic Support Services for Students with Disabilities - Process for securing accommodations and services through Disability Services
Professors will use Moodle to share course materials and manage assignments and exams. Login to Moodle at https://moodle.lakeforest.edu to see the latest updates for your classes. If you have difficulty accessing materials in any of your courses, reach out to your professor right away.
Moodle has recently been updated to provide a great learning experience for students.
- Learner Orientation to Moodle - Overview Moodle course introducing students to working with class assignments and other resources within Moodle. This short video introduces students to how to locate and view courses in Moodle.
- Moodle Mobile App - Directions for downloading and installing the Moodle mobile app.
- Working with Panopto - Device overviews, student FAQ, and video guides about how to record and upload videos and presentations for class assignments
- Help - Contact the ITS Service Desk about any problems you encounter.